Travel back in time to 1920’s ancient Egypt in Adventure Expeditions!
As you explore the pharaoh’s lost tomb, you’ll learn about the unique history of the Egyptian civilization while you solve puzzles and decipher hieroglyphics. Pull your way across the water using the wooden raft. Or, see if you can jump from rock to rock without falling in. Don’t miss the secret passageway that leads through a winding walkway and leads to areas where you can use x-ray vision to explore artifacts and more.
- loud sounds and dark areas.
- ages 5-10
- Pretend you’ve traveled back in time to 1920s Egypt.
- Follow clues in the exhibit to find an ancient Egyptian pharaoh.
- Work together to make it across the Nile River.
- Learn about and create hieroglyphics.
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Recommended for visitors 7 and up.
- Parents and caregivers are encouraged to participate and help solve the clues!
- Ask children questions about history lessons they are learning in school, guide them along as they try to solve challenges and find clues, and encourage them to think about how different the world is today versus 100 years ago.
- This exhibit includes dark areas and loud, startling sounds.