Requesting Ticket Donations
Port Discovery Children’s Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that inspires children to imagine, play, learn and grow! The Museum supports other non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts by donating passes through our Ticket Donation Program.
Donation requests are filled through a monthly drawing. If your organization’s letter is drawn, your organization will receive four (4) free admission passes, a $87.80 value. However, due to the high volume of requests, there is no guarantee that any given request will be fulfilled.
Due to the high volume of requests, the Museum is unable to provide information about the status of submissions. If the Museum is able to fulfill your request, we will mail four complimentary passes to the address provided.
- Must be a local, non-profit organization
- The organization’s mission must support the enrichment of the Museum’s core audience, children ages 0-10
To submit, please include the following:
- Copy of the organization’s mission statement (Not required for school groups)
- Date and brief description of the event on organization letterhead
- Organizations may only request one donation per 12-month period.
- Requests must be received by the Museum at least (8) WEEKS in advance of the event.
Please mail to:
- Donation Requests
- Port Discovery Children’s Museum
- 35 Market Place
- Baltimore, MD 21202
- Or email to: email@example.com
No phone calls, please. While you are welcome to submit your request via social media, please note that your request will be submitted to the contact mentioned above. The social media team cannot provide information about the status of submissions.